W50 Low and High Voltage Motors
WEG W50 motors offer not only excellent performance, but comply with the strictest efficiency and safety criteria in the most demanding operating conditions. The compact design provides high performance, while their robust housing frames ensure low vibration levels. The mechanical concept not only optimizes characteristics like mass and length, but also offers product versatility and reduced maintenance.
The mechanical concept not only optimizes characteristics like mass and length, but also offers product versatility and reduced maintenance.
Pumps, compressors, fans, crushers, conveyors, mills, centrifugal machines, presses, etc.
Standard Features of motors type W50
- Compact and robust frame
- Low noise levels (82 dB(A) at 3600rpm)
- Optimum efficiencies due to low mechanical losses
- Innovative design of the DE endshield fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Uniform temperature distribution across the motor frame due to the exclusive internal ventilation system
- Easy access to accessories
- State of the art air deflector on the DE endshield ensuring lower bearing temperatur
- Suitable for VFD applications
- High output/weight ratio
- Low starting currentg
- WISE® insulation system for low voltage motors
- VPI insulation system for medium voltage motors